Portfolio123 allows you to test a trading strategy in the past to see how it would have performed. You can run backtests of your stock / ETF screens or portfolio strategies with unprecedented realism and speed.
Simulator Key Features:
- Test your trading system from January 1999 with a complete dataset
- No survivorship biases: Analysis is Point-In-Time
- Include realistic assumptions from trades: commission and slippage
- Accurately accounts for splits and dividends
- See all transactions, risk and performance statistics, and much more
- No computer code required. Strategies are expressed in Excel™ like formulas and rules